Inverell's National Transport Museum is open everyday except Christmas Day 10am to 4pm.
With over 200 members and 120 vehicle exhibits, ranging from Vintage, Veteran, Classic and Motorcycles, the National Transport Museum has become a valuable tourist attraction for the North West and New England area. Some of the vehicles on display include a 1906 Dayton (believed to be the only one left worldwide), 1912 Renault, various Holdens and Fords including GT Falcons, 1926 Diana, 1929 Packard, and wide range of Chev's just to name a few.
Sponsors include the Inverell Shire Council.
The National Transport Museum is situated in Inverell, Northern NSW, Australia.
- See examples of over 100 years of transport in Australia.
- Exhibits from around the Nation.
- Memorabilia and extensive library.
- Ladies attractions include Dolls, Wedding Dresses and Cake Icing.
- Groups are catered for with morning tea and lunches on Booking.
- Drinks, Tea, Coffee on sale.
- Gift Shop
- Sealed coach parking area.
- Museums & Galleries
- Australian Motor Museums Association